Friday, May 15, 2009

Winghouse!

I am due to clock in for my first time as a Winghouse Hostess in 58 minutes.

My hair's done, make up perfect (kinda, I had some trouble with it this morning), and a pile of things I need to grab before I head out. I'm all prepared, hairspray, eyeliner, tongue ring retainer, which I still need to put in, everything is sitting in that little Juicy Cutoure purse I burrowed from my sister when I went back home. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a place that sold eyebrow ring retainers (the clear rings) so that's probably going to close by the end of my shift. Dammit.

Anyway, I'm probably going to get in the parking lot when I realize I forgot something really important. I hope not, I feel like I've got everything. Of course, I don't have my uniform yet but I'm supposed to get that today, so they say to show up a while earlier. I'll be there around 11: 30, the place is only about 10 minutes from where I live so I don't have to leave too soon.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty nervous. It's not my first job, but I hate first days and being a newbie and all that, it annoys be a lot so this should be fun. I'll just start taking on a different persona at work. I'm more laid back than cheerful so I'll just glue on a smile and say 'Hey!' to everyone I see. This should be fun, I wish I could take on another name at work

Alright I'll head back with details of my first shift. Right now I've got to go get into character!
Wish me luck!

No comments: