Saturday, May 9, 2009

Winghouse Orientation

I just got home after about an hour and a half of paperwork and training. Here's how it went:

I got to Winghouse about ten minutes before 10, and there were already two other girls filling out papers. I joined them, and then two other girls showed up. They were all cute, seemingly energetic people that I was sure I'd get along with just fine. We were silent as we filled out the paperwork and then the manager played a corny training video. He went over our papers and the handbook, and told us all the basics we would need to know.

My first day will be this Friday, and I'm starting as a hostess so I'll probably wear the polo and shorts instead of the cute outfit, but whatever. I still have to buy shoes, but I've got a week so I'll be fine.

Tonight, I'm going to retry my trip home, this time with my sister and her car. I just got off the phone with my mom, and she said when I come home she wants to hear all about it... So I've got to start thinking of how this 'school job' is going to be. Help!

No comments: